Liberals within the Federal government have taken upon themselves powers not delegated by the Constitution. We the people propose to return those powers and rights to the citizens of the United States. Candidates that we support will pledge themselves to promote the following issues. They will promise to use every means to make them the law as soon as possible. If they break their promise, they will have signed a contract to repay all money given to their campaigns by the adherents to this website. Those funds will be used to try to defeat them in the next election.
THESE ARE THE ISSUES THAT WE THE PEOPLE PROPOSE CONGRESS ADDRESS NOW:
- Congress must repeal every lunatic idea of President Obama beginning with healthcare.
- Lower taxes across the board: eventually going to the fair tax
- Balance the budget every year and pay down the debt immediately: Performance Pay Plan
- Reduce the size and scope of government now
- Make Congress and all elected or appointed officials—past and present—retire on Social Security
- Term Limits
- Limit the size and scope of bills before Congress
- Energy independence: Drill here, Drill now
- Health care reform that makes cents
- Environmental safeguards, not Cap and Trade
- Illegal Immigration
- Recall liberal judges and justices
- Promote Freedom Worldwide: no money for our enemies, get out of the UN.
- Education Reform: teach our children the Judeo-Christians principles of our Founding Fathers
- Investigate the Federal Reserve
- Execute a vigorous "War on Terror": Somalia and piracy
- Repeal Roe v Wade: Abort Abortion Rights
- Moral Conservatism
- Gerrymandering: Redraw the lines once and for all.
- Outlaw unions of state and federal employees
Within the conservative movement are many brilliant people with practical, proven ideas for dealing with these issues. We the people propose that our elected representatives seek the advice of these experts when dealing with any problem and with transparency involve and listen to the American people.